Compassionate West Virginia Lawyers Capably Manage Personal Injury Claims
Established law firm serves Cabell County, WV, and Boyd and Greenup Counties, KY
Since 1985, Cyrus, Adkins & Walker in Huntington, West Virginia has helped countless injured clients get justice through the civil court system. With deep concern and the utmost professionalism, our partner attorneys personally manage every aspect of the client’s case from the initial interview to successful conclusion. If you are in need of legal counsel due to an injury you’ve suffered, consider a law firm that is:
- Accomplished — Our firm has recovered millions of dollars in damages for our injured clients.
- Experienced — Our attorneys have more than 60 years of combined experience in personal injury law and have served in prominent positions in numerous legal associations.
- Reputable — Our lawyers have won numerous accolades for excellence in the practice of law, and service to the legal community. We are also noted for our pro bono work.
When you retain Cyrus, Adkins & Walker, you can have confidence in the way we manage your case. Partners S. Douglas Adkins and John F. Cyrus are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability. Those qualities inform our team’s compassionate counsel and determined advocacy through every step of the legal process.
Dedicated legal professionals address your urgent needs
If you’ve been seriously injured, your health is your first concern. Still, you can’t help but worry about mounting medical bills, loss of income while you’re out of work, and what might happen in the future. At Cyrus, Adkins & Walker, we understand your concerns and work to put your mind at ease. We investigate the circumstances of your injury to determine fault. We also review your medical records, speak to your treating physicians, and consult medical experts to determine the full extent of your injuries. Because we understand how important your personal injury claim is to your future, we are determined to maximize the amount of compensation you receive.
Prosecuting a personal injury case is not easy, but you can be assured of our commitment. Cyrus, Adkins & Walker advances all costs necessary for the development and presentation of your case. You pay no attorney fees until we recover compensation for you through a settlement or court verdict.
Experience with a wide variety of personal injury cases
Our firm provides representation for clients injured due to someone’s negligence. Our cases generally arise from:
- Auto accidents — We represent motorists, passengers, pedestrians, and others who are victims of passenger car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and trucking accidents.
- Medical malpractice — We seek justice for patients harmed by negligent healthcare providers. Our cases include birth injuries, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and nursing home abuse.
- Products liability — We assist consumers who have been injured by defective products, including auto parts and personal electronic devices.
- Slip and fall accidents — Our attorneys represent clients injured from falls due to hidden hazards on private or public property.
At Cyrus, Adkins & Walker, we provide comprehensive legal services to address every aspect of your personal injury case. We have the experience and resources to manage complex cases of catastrophic injury, such as paralysis or traumatic brain injury. We also represent grieving families seeking justice for a loved one in wrongful death litigation.
Contact a reputable personal injury law firm in Huntington, WV
If you have been seriously injured due to negligence, Cyrus, Adkins & Walker can help. Call us today at 866-492-7331 or contact our Huntington office online to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation. Our dedicated attorneys serve clients throughout Cabell County, WV, and Boyd and Greenup counties, KY.